Legislation requires that all Firms transacting in insurance, comply with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulatory requirements.
AutoProtect has developed a structured approach to the FSA required standards. Our Compliance team have over 23 years combined legal, financial and FSA compliant background experience.
We are proud to be approved by the FSA to maintain a network of Appointed Representatives (AR). This enables our Dealers to come under our regulatory umbrella saving time, money and resources which can be redirected to further develop/improve their business.
AutoProtect are committed to providing excellent customer service and we work closely with our ARs to ensure that Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a core part of their business culture. Working with our ARs in today’s sales environment customer satisfaction is essential, so making sure consumers understand what they are buying and the service they will receive is a key element of TCF.
Example of benefits received by our ARs:
- Training – Online courses and competency assignments for compliant sales process and product knowledge;
- Regulatory required documents– eg Individual Initial Disclosure Document and Demands and Needs statements;
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – FREE to all our ARs for activities undertaken on our behalf;
- Reporting – All regulatory reporting to the FSA undertaken on behalf of our ARs including the RMAR (the FSA Retail Mediation Activities Return);
- Total Support – Compliance / Auto Learn (online training system) / Autoprocess (online policy input) - help is just a phone call away!
For details on how to join our AR network please contact our Compliance Team