Current Vacancies at AutoProtect
AutoProtect Area Managers
If you have an aptitude for sales and account management AutoProtect would be interested in hearing from you.
- Achieve Targets
- Be able to continuously prospect your area
- Convert leads into sales for all products
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and procedures
- Have effective compliance management
- Increase penetration – promote AutoProtect brand
- Manage accounts with respect to: underwriting, claims, debt control
- Complete FSA competency training and assessments
- Proven ability/previous experience for this job role
- Good standard of education
- Numerical and analytical skills and have the ability to interpret statistical information
Motor Vehicle Service Advisor/Technicians
Due to continued growth AutoProtect Administration are looking again for quality staff.
Would you like to find a role that’s challenging, interesting and rewarding?
Do you wish to move up a gear, still within the Motor Industry but can’t see how?
If yes, then our vacancies for In-House Claims Engineers could be for you!!
AutoProtect Administration Limited, are a leading used vehicle warranty provider and have a number of new positions available.
In this role you will need to:
- have a wealth of knowledge and practical experience of the modern motor vehicle that will enable you to negotiate and assess repair times and work methods.
- possess good communication skills for effective liaison with repairers and clients.
You will need:
- BTEC / City & Guilds qualification
- basic knowledge of PC skills
- a focus on customer service.
In return, we can offer an attractive salary plus a benefit package which includes pension and performance related bonus.
Please forward your CV to Dean Connolly, Claims Manager,
AutoProtect Administration Limited, Cambridge House,
Cambridge Road, Harlow, Essex CM20 2EU.
All calls to AutoProtect on 0871 numbers are charged at 8p per minute. Calls from mobiles may vary.
|TO MAKE A CLAIM:||0871 384 1168|
|CUSTOMER SERVICES:||0871 384 1167|
|Cambridge House, Cambridge Road
Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EQ, UK